How does Claire like her new big girl car seat?
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
6 comments:
Corey
Claire look so big the her new car seat Fran Hoffman
Oh my god! Corey, she looks about three years old! She is going to love the view! You two have so much more to talk about in the car now. Good times ahead, my friend.
Lill
priceless. This is adorable!!
awww!!!
She's such a big girl in this picture!!!
I was just on marcie's page and was commenting on how big Livi has got in the past year. Then I come here and find Claire looking like she is 4 years old. This crap has got to stop...the older they get the older I get. hehe I love this pic by the way. She is such a happy girl.
~Phyllis
i just went back to december, 2006 pics...with claire in her carseat going to the pediatrician...she looked swallowed up in it...and here she is now..feet dangling!!! hilariously adorable!!! i love and miss her like crazy!!!
Post a Comment