As some have you have commented in previous posts, Claire is growing into yet another new hairdo. Before I introduce the "New 'Do", let's revisit some of Claire's past looks........
First, there was the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Mohawk.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
10 comments:
What a great post! I have to say that Maddox Pitt-Jolie's mohawk does not hold a candle to Miss Claire's, that is my favorite!!So Funny!!
Corey, this is far and away the funniest thing you've ever done. You need to print this out and frame it.
I love them all, but I'm partial to Eddie Munster because, well, I don't want to think of your daughter as bad-ass or sexy, so...
: )
I'll always love the eddie munster.
Corey, YOUR my favorite! How do you come up with these things? Well, whatever you do, don't stop!
Your blog is the highlight of my day.....Iam just about addicted.
Lill
I'm torn between the Demi Moore and the Eddie Munster hair dos
DOES THIS WOMAN HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS OR WHAT!! (I mean, how did you do this when we were on the phone for 2 straight hours today???!!) hahah!!
ummmm, i think i'm partial to the "Ghost" look..."tiiime, go-o-oes by...so slowlyyyy and tiiiime can dooo soooooo much..." love it.
What do you think I was doing while on the phone with you all that time? You didn't think I was listening did you?
my guess as to how many times you've checked the blog for comments is about 78.
Corey Love it! You are hilarous! I think the Ghoshly Demi Moore is my pick, as long as we don't hit the GI Jane stage.
Claire looks awesome and so happy. We have to have her and jake hang one of these days.
Love ya, Mary
Oh my God that is a riot, Corey. I keep looking at these and laughing!! She looks adorable, in ALL her celebrity styles. Hope you are well...
Post a Comment