Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dear Friends,
You are not going to believe what happened to my dad when he was at the NAMM Convention in California! HE MET ELMO!!! Here is my dad with Cookie and Elmo. Isn't he just as red and fluffy and cute as he is on TV? My dad promised he didn't embarrass me, but that he did tell Elmo that I am quite possibly his number one fan! Ahhh! Life is so good!
xoxoxo,
Claire
P.S. My dad also took a pee next to the lead singer of Warrant and met a lot of famous musicians like Paul Stanley of Kiss, Kerry King of Slayer, Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, some crazy girl named Lacey from Rock of Love, the band Everclear, Rikki Rockett of Poison, and the bass player of SlipKnot. Cool for him, I guess, but nothing compares to ELMO!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Steve, you're my hero! Cookie Monster & Elmo are my favorites.
Do you think you can take me with you next time?
My dad wants to come along too, but not to see Elmo & Cookie Monster.
He was impressed with those other guys.
Tell Claire I Miss Her,
Jackson

Marcie said...

Honestly, the only name besides Cookie Monster and Elmo that I recognize is Lacey. Is that sad?

Anonymous said...

Marcie - you took the words right out of my mouth.

P.S. How much did everyone love the "English" subtitles Rock of Love 2 used for Frenchie? Zit vas zee best! I didn't vant err to gooo!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Steve!! La la la, La la la, Elmo's Worrrrrrrld! Awesome! if you want to listen to liam sing this wonderful anthem, check out www.liamthomasryan.blogspot.com

and p.s. I'm VERY proud to say that I knew every band AND crazy pierced-lip-Lacey!! (Although, i've never really listened to any of the music, haha! I'm not into early 90's hair bands (unless, of course, they're accessories--get it, hair bands!) ooh i'm on a roll...and yes, fran...the subtitles ver zee best! i needed something to distract me from her fake lips and "other things"!

Anonymous said...

i'm more impressed with elmo and cookie! (sorry steve, but at least they are cute! :)