


I couldn't go to the coolest music industry convention in the world and let the only pics that are posted be of Cookie Monster & Elmo. Don't get me wrong. They both rock pretty hard but not like Kerry King of Slayer (My bald evil midget twin), Everclear, and Dave Mustaine of Megadeth (No he is not a manequin). But Claire may disagree.Cookie Monster & Elmo are also pretty cute but not as cute as the Dean Guitar Girls, although I'm not sure anyone would call the Dean Guitar Girls cute. There are other words that could describe them but this is a family blog so we'll keep it PG-13.
Anyway, NAMM was a blast and as you can see my Heavy Metal Horns were dusted off and properly displayed.
By the way, this is my first time ever posting on the blog, or as my mom calls it "the blob". And I may "blob" again if Corey ever lets me.
Steve
8 comments:
what the ?
Mom, is that you?
yes! :)
Steve, You Rock! Blog on my brother, blog on.
Lill
Don't you mean blob on? I don't blog. I BLOB.
I thought Corey was the author of this post and I was so confused...especially when "she" mentioned that she had dusted off her heavy metal horns. I thought to myself, "Corey has heavy metal horns?" The obvious BLOB here is my brain.
yeah steve!!!! i love your BLOB! it's great to get some testosterone in on the action!! (and i blew up the pic of you and the megadeth mannequin & you're excited smile is the BEST! you can see how awed you were of him-hilarious!!)
and linda...you absolutely never cease to make me laugh....what the? you're a!
Real men don't blob.
Post a Comment