MERRY CHRISTMAS! I know it's been a long time since my last post, but I've been having both camera and computer problems that have made posting impossible until now. Thanks to Santa for my fancy new camera and to Steve for spending countless hours restoring our computer, I am now back in the blogging business! Want to know what we've been up to?First, our Christmas Eve was spent at Winfield's restaurant with Claire's Grandmom McQuaid, Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Mike for a delicious meal. Claire was the only child in the restaurant and became an instant celebrity when we walked in with her. Everyone loved our little girl all dressed in her Christmas best.
Then it was back to Grandmom's for presents and coffee. Claire however decided to skip the festivities and go to sleep instead. She's learned early that Santa Claus doesn't come until you're asleep and she wasn't taking any chances this year!
3 comments:
This is a beautiful picture. Is this with the new camera?
I love that dress.
Uncle Mike
Beautiful smile Claire Bear. Did you know that I finally got my two front teeth and a few extra?
Post a Comment