Just ask my two year old niece, Livija....
Livi came down for a visit this weekend with Gramma and Pappy. One of the last times she saw me was after my surgery when my belly was still bandaged up. Being the sensitive little girl she is, Livi sat on my lap and very gently rubbed my belly and asked how my "boo boo" was. I told her it was just fine, and that as a matter of fact, my boo boo was all gone. She looked at me very seriously and said "Livi wants to see it". (I guess she didn't believe me.) I lifted up my shirt and her eyes got really big at the sight of my big round belly. She then started laughing hysterically, pounded on my belly, and pointed while mumbling "SANTA CLAUS!!!" before running out of the room.Yup, I guess I'm finally looking pregnant!

8 comments:
Livi knows!!! :)
you look great, Corey!
You are one great looking Santa! I love the things kids think of to say. Keep those cute stories coming.
Corey
you are right up there with all those pregnant movie stars - actually you look more beautiful and younger then all of them! It is good to see you looking so healthy and happy after all you have been through...say hi to Steve and give Claire kisses for me
Love, Aunt Gretchen
That is the funniest story ever. CUTE OUTFIT!
that's funny....that's exactly what i looked like right after i put down my e.p.t. test....(bitch...tss tss!) seriously, i loved putting our bellies together, hooking up our kids ALREADY!
oh..that was me, oops
Oh that Livi....I just love her!!!
You look wonderful and if that baby comes out with a white beard!!! lol!!!!
Post a Comment