Monday, June 30, 2008


Claire & Liam Sittin' in a Tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

This weekend we took a drive up the parkway to visit our friends Amy & Gerard. While the adults enjoyed great food & Coronas by the pool, Claire & Liam shared corn on the cobb and kisses on the swing.


Look at Claire's face in the above picture. She's giving me a look that clearly says "Don't tell Dad he kissed me."




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just adorable!!!
Claire had her first kiss!
:)
Claudia

Marcie said...

Their kids will have beautiful blue eyes. Great pictures.
PS... is Liam in his nudies?

Anonymous said...

Did the strategically (sp?) placed tractor give it away?

Anonymous said...

I just love all of these pictures, they will have beautiful kids together.. hehe.. I think you should enter the first picture into a calandar or magazine.. SO adoreable!

amy said...

don't they look just like their mothers? :)

and it's so funny, cor...you chose exactly the ones i did...god, we are so alike! it was great seeing you guys...the next time there will be FOUR kids between us! ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

I can see Liam shares in the love that we have for Claire, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
they are so cute together!
Claire doesn't even look shy...
they can't room at college together! ;-)
Grandma

jackie said...

Not only is Claire saying "Don't tell dad we kissed" I think she is also saying "Don't tell dad that he is naked and I am shirtless!"