Keira Leigh 5/31/08
While Gramma & Pappy were visiting their tiniest granddaughter, they took this video of her being examined by the doctor. Click the link above to watch.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
What a little angel. I can't wait until you can bring her home! xo
love that little cry and big eyes!
she is another little beauty!
grandma
kisses to Keira!
I seem to be having an emotional morning. I can see her big sister in her. You will be taking video of the both of them together soon.
We can't wait to meet you Keira Leigh! Love to You
Post a Comment