Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Gramma Week...My mom came down to spend the week and help out with the girls. Claire just loved having her Gramma around. They took walks, colored pictures, attended Claire's music class, read books, danced, and searched the summer sky for airplanes, birdies, and owls (Claire's newest interest). I was very thankful for the extra help! I still haven't spent the day alone with both girls yet. Today will be my first official day home with 2 kids. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lill said...

Mom Devlin.....you look HOT!
Corey, Can we drop off our one and only binky when We are ready? We need help!

Anonymous said...

It's fun being a gramma :)
I was tired but had a great time with 'my girls'!
(and Lill - you mean hot as in 'sweaty', right?) :)
gramma

Anonymous said...

i sure you'll make out fine. great pictures corey
fran hoffman

jackie said...

Looks like you had a great time Gramma. And ditto to what lill said "You look hot". You mom's are the best my mother was with me when I brought Aubrey home to help ease me into being a mother of two and it was a huge help. I am sure Corey feels the same.