Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Hey baby, wanna pway?"
This is what I heard Claire saying to Keira as I stood behind her. I've also overheard Claire calling Keira "cute baby", trying to jam pacifiers into her mouth, and saying "cozy" while throwing a giant blanket on her. Today I watched Claire quietly walk over to Keira in her swing while hiding something in her hand. Every time I would approach, she would put her hands behind her back and look at the floor. Finally when she thought I wasn't looking she opened her hand to display a hair barrette. I caught her just in time before she slammed it onto Keira's little head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she loves her baby sister... :)
she wants to give her -
a pacci, a bear
a pacci, a bear.................
gramma

Marcie said...

This picture is the cutest thing I ever saw. When Keira can finally play with Claire they are going to be the happiest little girls in the world

Anonymous said...

It mildly sounds like the beginnings of the Easter Egg hunt with the McQuaid boys. Especially with the "slamming" of the hair barrette remark and covering Keira with blankets. Michael still hates the Easter Bunny to this day, and don't get him started on egg hunts.

Anonymous said...

It's both absolutel beautiful and sad to see Claire so grown up...

Anonymous said...

Girls Just Want To Have Fun.
Nancy Carol