THANKSGIVING dinner was at our house again this year. Our new family of four was joined by Gramma, Pappy, Great Gram, Pop-Pop, Grandmom, Aunt Paula, Uncle Scott, Scotty, Aunt Marcie, Uncle Imants, & Livija.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
6 comments:
Corey
your pictures turn great. and the girls are getting so big. tell everyone i said hello
Fran Hoffman
Love that one of Claire laughing with her little hairband in. We had a great time. I'm too lazy to post pictures from Thanksgiving on my blog. Everyone can just see them here. :)
Corey - I need to know what your apron says.
Also, I need to visit your house because I don't understand the layout.
Why does Grambo look guilty standing in front of the dessert table?
I love how preppy the girls look in their jumpers - and Pappy's argyle sweater brings the whole thing together. Stacey and Clinton would approve.
Moving forward I'm going to make sure all of my comments on your blog are constructed in a bulleted list fashion; firing off every unrelated thought that goes through my head, because I know you like it.
I love the color of your living room.
I get the sense I should stop now.
Hey Frannie.... how come you didn't mention how Keira is trying to get the biggest drumstick.... ;0
gramma
Yeah Frannie. You're slipping.
Keira's poor little face!!! It has my heart hurt to see her little rash!! Hope it won't be long till that tape is off for good!!
Olivia
Post a Comment