Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Claire Avery 25 months old
Keira Leigh 7 months old (12lbs 2 oz)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keira might just cathc Nancy Carol in Weight. Her younger Cousin is 17 pounds. I swear, she is gaining on the Wallaby.

jackie said...

They are too precious. Great picture.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls and sweet personalities to match!!!

Anonymous said...

This picture is definitely fridge worthy! The girls look so cozy with the best smiles on their faces. Thank you for sharing one awesome memory.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!
Big and little! :)
and Claire is so proud...
Gramma

Anonymous said...

I want to squeeze Keira's cheeks and Claire looks like such a doting big sister. Love this pic!

Marcie said...

This is so sweet. Claire looks so proud. She just adores Keira baby. Just like her mommy loved me so very much. LOL

Anonymous said...

time to update this blog...
gramma :0)

Unknown said...

Look at your two beautiful girls......what little blessings they are!

Anonymous said...

we are waiting for a update