Mmmm...Veggies!
Squash is good.
Green Beans are ok, I guess.
Peas used to make me gag, but I think I like them now.
Sweet potatoes are my favorite.
Carrots aren't too bad.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
6 comments:
It looks like she really likes squash. It is all too cute.
Uncle Mike
she is such a happy baby...
even eating vegetables!!
gramma
Um, Keira is STUNNING. Seriously. What a beautiful little girl you have! Eat up, little one!
Did she digest anything?
I am more impressed with the bibs. Love the "My Mom Rocks" one. Tape, canula, or veggies cannot take away from her beauty.
She sure likes all of those veggies, but did she eat any of them? It looks like there's more vegetables on her sweet little face than there is in her mouth
love olivia
Post a Comment