Morning, Noon, or Night Time
Any time's okay
Take me to my tubby
The best part of my day
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
8 comments:
Her eyes are gorgeous!
she's a knock out!!!
Get ready, Steve....
the boys will be banging on the door for those girls! :)
gramma
Those eyes... Oh my gosh they hypnotize you almost with their beautifulness.
Love
Via
(Olivia)
SPLISH SPLASH I WAS TAKEN A BATH! WHAT A CUTE PICTURE!
UNCLE MIKE
What a beauty.
You need to send this picture in to Rgeis and Kelly. She is a winner no matter what!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
She really does favor Steve in this picture. It's only taken me eight months to realize this. What a bathing beauty!
Look at that sweet little girl.....I'm right there with you sweetie, as I love my bath time also!
Post a Comment