Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
Looks like a fun party and all ages, too :)
love Claire~bear's pj's..
you should have worn the ones I bought you ;-)
gramma (mom)
Linda, I am rolling on the floor laughing.....I heard all about it.
Hi Lill~
I didn't get to see them on her but to hear her tell it...
what do I know... We were at Kohl's and I get everybody I know a new pair of 'jammie's' for Christmas.... this year they got the some very form fitting ones, apparently :) :)
Glad I didnt' get me a pair ;-)
What, the Italians and the Irish don't drag logs?
hmmmmm....
and no one got hurt with an axe, either .....................
Post a Comment