Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
3 comments:
Oh my Gosh!
These pictures are amazing!
They are so BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am so impressed with Marcie's work! Of course, she had some really pretty models!!!! :)
gramma
(ps .. Claire is little Corey ~ she looks just like you did at that age ~)
Claire is looking so grown up in these pictures. I love her wild hair with the delicate flower headband. She is just too cute for words.
I am crazy about the fourth picture! So, is this Claire's offical "death metal" face? All of the shots are gorgeous....we'll have to hire Marcie to photograph all of the McQuaid gals this summer.
Post a Comment