Steve and I took the girls to Build A Bear where Claire got to build two teddy bears...one for her and one for Keira.
She chose pink and white bears that she dressed as fairies. Hers is named Tinkerbear since she is in a Tinkerbell costume and Keira's is named Lovey. It was a lot of fun and Claire LOVED it!
Later that night Steve and I celebrated our Valentine's Day with our friends Robb & Lill with with dinner and drinks at the Centerton Inn. The Centerton Inn is a very quaint little Inn that dates back to 1706. Legend has it that George Washington himself dined there and that part of the bar is still authentic from that time.
4 comments:
What a great night. Good food, good drinks and the best company to share it with. We can talk about ANYTHING....and we did! Thanks for joining us. Were your leftovers as good as mine today?
I love the girls at Build A Bear!
Claire made a good choice... tell her that I love her bear's little high heels! :)
They both look so pretty in their red dresses...
Good Choice, Daddy!!!
I'm impressed!
Also, looks like a great night was had by all... you all look so relaxed and enjoying yourselves!
Happy V-day!
mom
I love that picture of Claire and Tinkerbear. I'm glad you all had a good Valentine's Day!
I can't believe how much Keira looks like Steve! I thought she looked like him before, but WOW! You can really see the resemblence in this picture.
The bears are adoreable, good choices on Claire's part. Happy late Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment