Keira has a lot to say these days.
She'll talk the socks right off of you (and herself too apparently)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
10 comments:
since I don't have sound in my computer anymore....
she looks like grambo eating her dinner ;-)
(don't you dare tell her I said that) But it looks exactly like her :)
mom
We have watched this about 13 times now. Every time Livija says, "What is she talking about?" I think she's truly trying to figure that out.
This is so funny! It reminded me of the video when Claire Bear was "telling off" Steve about why she should be playing in Starla's water bowl. Give your "little big mouth" lots of hugs and kisses from us.
now that I can hear her on my computer at work... I realize she is saying "DA DA DA DA DA....."
How about that, Steve ? :0)
The face, the tongue, the fact that she is saying Da Da, the second of surprise when she realizes she just pulled her sock off....I love it all. Wait til the kids see it, they'll make me play it a thousand times.
I am sitting here laughing...Corey this is adorable...I love your mother's commment about Grambo!
well, now she will never stop talking - here we go!
Love to all of you
Aunt Gretchen
ahhhh!! Awesome!!! Look at her tongue go!! And I think she has Claire's voice!!! i love it!
FYI - This video (which I played on the main floor of my home at a relatively conservative volume) woke both of my dogs, who were sleeping soundly on the second floor. They both went ape-sh*t nuts. (They don't get out much.)
Your girl is adorable, btw. : )
amazing.
It was all hilarious! As well adorable! I love when she realized she ripped her sock off then decided it ws a tasty treat!
Post a Comment