Friday, April 10, 2009

As cute as this picture is of the two girls, I couldn't help but to think "Man, Claire needs a haircut!"  So the very next day as we sat with Gabbie and Christa eating pizza after our Little Gym class, Christa and I decided to have our girls get haircuts.  Claire sat on my lap, face buried in my chest, sucking on a lollipop given by the beautician and sobbing, "I no want haircuts."  There were a few moments where I was sure we'd have to stop with only half her head done, but eventually she calmed down and finished with the cutest little bobb.  
It is so uncharacteristic of me to not have my camera for an event like a first haircut (yes, it was her FIRST!), but here is a picture of Claire showing off her new 'do when we got home.  She was very proud of herself and called her daddy at work to tell him all about it.

4 comments:

MyMike said...

You are right, it is a very pretty bob. The girls are getting so beautiful.

Frannie said...

Stop it! Claire's haircut is too cute! I love it.

Marcie said...

Adorable. And you were right, while an absolutely adorable picture, Claire's hairstyle was like a boy in the '70s. Now she looks like the angelic little girl she is.
When did her hair ever get that long? Did it happen overnight?

Corey and Steve said...

Yes. It completely grew overnight although she's been in need of a haircut for awhile. It was always messy and uneven, but then BAM! She woke up Monday morning looking like the 7th Brady kid. Isn't it funny? At that point I knew there was no messing around. This girl needed a hair cut!!!!!