Nothing says 'I Love You' like a good choke hold from your big sister.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
It looks like Clarie is ready to be a WWE Diva. She has her sister in a pretty mean headlock. Pretty soon she'll be jumping off the top rope.
Note to self: Don't mess with Claire.
Is Keira's hair turning red? She looks different and more adorable every time I see a new picture!
That's a lot cuter than the time you choked me with a broom handle.
WHAT?
Where was I?
At work. This is the monster you left in charge of me.
Marcie..you were taunting me that entire day leading up to the broom handle episode. Don't play the victim.
I don't know that the verbal tauntings of an 11 year old, justify threats with a broomstick... but whatever helps you sleep at night.
Post a Comment