Thursday, December 10, 2009

The auditorium was standing room only. There had to be close to three hundred proud parents and grandparents waiting to see their little ones perform in the school Christmas Show. I felt nervous knowing my shy girl was about to get on stage and sing Jingle Bells and We Wish You a Merry Christmas with her classmates. Luckily, my nervousness was just wasted energy, because Claire was beaming up on that stage. She must have gotten her dad's rockstar genes, because as you can see in the above picture, a star was born tonight! Who would have thought?!

Claire and her buddy, Gabbie, "backstage" at the Christmas Show.

5 comments:

Aunt Liz said...

Claire's recent update is the HIGHLIGHT of my day!

Marcie said...

A performer just like daddy.

jackie said...

She looks adorable. I love the ears.

Linda Devlin said...

she is a beautiful little reindeer... wish I was there :)
gramma

Karen said...

So cute! Love her dress!