Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
6 comments:
Little Corey Lynn.....
sweet!!!
She is ridiculous. Absolutely adorable.
She looks so adorable and excited. I can't wait to hear all about it.
You, your sister, and my MIL are the only people on the planet I know who still have phones with cords. (These pictures are absolutely adorable!)
The phone with a cord is a new addition to our household, Frannie. It is meant as a punishment. We used to have two cordless phones until I ruined both of them. Death by water. First one I thoughtfully placed in the garden, turned on the sprinkler and then went into the house for an hour. Second one I threw in the washing machine with a load of wash. Steve decided to punish me and replaced the cordless phones with this piece of crap. Thanks for noticing.
HAHA! I love it!!!
Post a Comment