Friday, July 05, 2013

Schools Out For Summer!

I miss my blog!  I miss documenting all of the day to day experiences and milestones of the girls and pairing them up with pictures of them growing and changing.  I've been referring back here a lot recently.  Keira wanted to see pictures of when she was a baby....Claire wanted to see her first dance recital and compare....I wanted to go back and see what we did for Father's Day last year and the year before that.  I love that it's all here, in one spot.  The story of my girls.  The story of our growing family.  The story I always promised myself I would print out and bind into a keepsake book and never did.  Oh well.  So here I am....JUNE....and I'm going to try to dedicate myself one more time to being a good blogger.  Fingers crossed I stick with it!

Since my last blog post was of the girls' FIRST days of school, I think it's only fitting that I pick up at present time....the LAST days of school.

Keira finished first.  Miss Kristen and Miss Candy celebrated the end of PK-4 with a Disney inspired show.  The kids were adorable in their mouse ears and started off singing songs from their classroom as well as a medley of all types of favorite Disney songs.

Here are some pics of our big girl!  It seems impossible that my last baby has graduated preschool and is headed to Kindergarten, doesn't it?
Keira is directly behind the flag.  Little blondie with the Minnie ears.  See her?

Miss Kristen and Miss Candy with Keira.

Big Sis went to school a little late so that she could catch Kiki's show!

Second McQuaid girl to get this award in preschool.  It HAS to be the result of good parenting, right?  I mean two in a row can't be a fluke!  LOL.

Daddy and Daughter

We weren't able to get a good family shot.  Claire had to get back to school and it was pretty hectic after the show in the preschool room.  This was the best I could do.
Claire's last day of Kindergarten wasn't quite as grand as Keira's, but I was excited to be home to put her on the bus (I'm usually already on the road to work when her bus comes).  She was a little sad to be saying good-bye to her teacher, but mostly excited at the promise of beach days and sleeping in that summer brings!
Claire Bear, a Kindergarten graduate.  Can you imagine?  How does time fly by so quickly?

No comments: