Wednesday, January 03, 2007









HAPPY NEW YEAR! We celebrated the start of 2007 at Gary and Christa's with dinner, champagne, and close friends. All of the babies slept right through the ringing in of the new year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like baby Claire had a great time on New Year's Eve!!
Your party's are changing with all the babies and children!!
Claire's little face is changing by the day!!
Can't wait to see her again...
We want to make sure she knows her "grandma and pappy" from the 'North'!

Anonymous said...

Christa, I love your new do! Sooo stylish!

Great new years with the babes! And I'm glad to see as many champagne glasses as there are Dr. Browns sitting around! :)

Anonymous said...

Who said my kids don't know how to party? Olivia takes after her Mama and Jackson (unfortunately) after his Papa....blanket and all.
What a great night and great memories. I love my friends!
Lill

Anonymous said...

Hey! Gary and Christa have my china! Nice taste, btw. : ) Happy New Year!