Remember how I mentioned that preemies have to learn how to keep their own body temperature? Up until yesterday, Keira's isolette has been heated and she has been wearing a little sensor on her back that constantly monitors her body temperature. An alarm would sound if her temperature dipped and a heater would start warming her little bed. Now since she's such a big girl, the sensor has been removed and the heater has been turned off. It is up to Keira to keep herself warm. Do you know what that means to a mom????LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!
Here are a couple of NICU friendly outfits (easy velcro access for her wires) I bought Keira to wear in her isolette. Is she going to be stylin' or what?
Keira's very first outfit ever worn was actually given as a gift from our neighbor Sharon (Thanks Sharon!). It was a special outfit made for 1-2 pound babies and had little bows on it and a matching hat. The nurses took a picture of her in it and I hope to get a copy of it so that I can someday post it for you. She looked so ADORABLE!
Here are a couple of NICU friendly outfits (easy velcro access for her wires) I bought Keira to wear in her isolette. Is she going to be stylin' or what?

Keira's very first outfit ever worn was actually given as a gift from our neighbor Sharon (Thanks Sharon!). It was a special outfit made for 1-2 pound babies and had little bows on it and a matching hat. The nurses took a picture of her in it and I hope to get a copy of it so that I can someday post it for you. She looked so ADORABLE!
6 comments:
Oh! i love those little outfits...can you find the same size for a "grandma?"
she must look adorable!
grandma
well, not same size, but same outfit :) that's what I really mean't...
so adorable...and very comfy looking, too! that's really cool that they make them...hi.
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY...it IS 4:35 am, so it's officially your b-day! BTW, you look FANTASTIC for 25!
Happy Happy birthday, baby bones!
love, mama and papa :)
(now everybody knows your nickname)
Baby bones and boozer. The best nicknames EVER!
P.S. Those outfits are so adorable!
Hey Claudia.....any nicknames for Frannie you want to share?????
Post a Comment