Thursday, October 09, 2008

The number of comfort toys Claire brings to bed with her at night
is growing at a ridiculous rate.
Here she is with her absolute favorites, "Bear" and "Other Bear".
I'm sure "pocky" (pacifer) is buried somewhere in this picture.
She has been sleeping with Pocky and Bear since she was six months old. And here Claire is with "Bwanket", "Other Bwanket", "Baby", and "Bunnies".
Lately she has been insisting that this entire mess be carried up with her at bedtime.
I hope this is just a phase because at the rate she's going, there soon won't be enough room for her in the crib!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least she has her "bwanket from gramma! :)"
what else could she need!!?!
love, gramma

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Claire looks like a big girl. She is beautiful.I can't believe our girls are almost two.
Christa

Marcie said...

Other Bear should be hidden away for emergency situations. Now you need two emergency bears.
She looks adorable in these pictures.

Anonymous said...

How could anyone resist that face? I'd let her bring the couch she's sitting on to bed. : )

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable! What a face!
Claudia

Anonymous said...

adorable!! liam has his ellie and other ellie, too. boy, are they both spoiled, huh?

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing your up-dates. I especially liked Keira's newest picture as she is giving us her biggest smile. This picture is a refreg hanger. Love, Grandmom Mc

Anonymous said...

we need new pictures for this week

Anonymous said...

With that crafty smile, she must know that her birthday is just around the corner!